Quote of the Week -

Quote of the Week: “I stumbled down a hill, then I had Jill jack me off” - Tyler the Creator

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Sick Music this Week



Cool song by Olu finally got the finished version of the track, the beats really good and the lyrics are pretty sick, overall really chill song.




Sam Adams goes hard in this song. He's from Boston, and sometimes comes out with great music his hit "I Hate College" from his mix tape Boston Boy got him recognition and respect and know he's back coming out with great tracks.



New single from Mac Miller's mix tape Best Day Ever. "Winner" the other single makes it seem like this is going to be a great mix tape, everyone should have high expectations. Mac Miller in my opinion is insanely good and it won't be long before he blows up.




New underground artist Yonas, by the looks of it he's going to be big because this song is ridiculously sick. Make sure you're blasting it in the car or put it on full volume with some beats on.



New song by fortune family, they have a very unique and whacked out style. First time I'm listening to them but this song doesn't disappoint.




New rapper Hoodie Allen this is his debut song. His songs have great tunes and are very up beat. He's style is very fun makes me want to see more of him and were he will go in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment