Quote of the Week -

Quote of the Week: “I stumbled down a hill, then I had Jill jack me off” - Tyler the Creator

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

T. Ryan The Other Side Mixtape





Wow T. Ryan is amazing everything he produces is incredible to say the least, not only does he rap but the production skills shows how talented he is. He created the mixtape on his own so imagine if he collaborated with some big names. He is still very young but theirs not a lot of room for improvement because if you listened to this mixtape from start to end you would agree this is some real official shit. His music is great and he's sick at sampling, I'm very excited for his new and upcoming talented and I think he has a lot to bring to the table. Most mixtapes have a couple good songs and the rest suck but not this one, most of the songs are really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment