Quote of the Week -

Quote of the Week: “I stumbled down a hill, then I had Jill jack me off” - Tyler the Creator

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Childish Gambino - Got this Money





Childish Gambino this kid is good. I heard his last two mixtapes Freaks and Geeks and It's On and I fell in love with him. He has a very diverse style ranging from slow tempo songs to fast pace tracks. This kid kills the track hard, and recently has been coming out with great music very consistently. Donald Glover "Childish Gambino" many of you might not know is also an actor in NBC's show Community. Last year their was a twitter campaign to see if Donald would be allowed to audition as Peter Parker in Spider man 4, instead Andrew Garfield got the role the guy who played Eduardo (Mark's so called best friend) in the Social Network. Last year Donald also won the rising Rising Comedy Star Award in the Just for Laughs festival. Donald Clover is a musician/comedian/actor, he has it all. No matter what this kid is doing he excels in and I can't wait to see what he becomes in the future talented musician or overall superstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment