Quote of the Week -

Quote of the Week: “I stumbled down a hill, then I had Jill jack me off” - Tyler the Creator

Monday, March 7, 2011

Dean's List - La Vie (Official Video) and more

Techno/Rap


Dean's List their unbelievable they have some really sick shit, I love this song. The video is absolutely great, shows a very high class party with some really good shots of hot girls and liquor. A very techno song with some rap verses but good job on shooting the video and song is nuts. These guys are really good and have a lot of other good music. They’re not a techno group but a rap/hip hop group with lots of swag and nasty hooks, defiantly check them out, I’ll be posting their stuff on there way to success.




More good music by this group you have to look them up because everything they do is sick. This song is a little old but still mad good.

No comments:

Post a Comment