Quote of the Week -

Quote of the Week: “I stumbled down a hill, then I had Jill jack me off” - Tyler the Creator

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WIZ Khalifa Hitting it Mainstream



Wiz Khalifa has finally made it big after years of hard work and triumph. It took many mix tapes and many years to get the recognition he deserves and he finally did it. I remember when I saw Wiz for the first time last year at Bamboozle. I heard of him before but didn’t really didn’t think much of him. I thought his show was good and I liked how he got everyone in the crowd into the music and flow. I instantly liked him after some kid from the crowd passed him a blunt and he smoked it right on stage and said “Keep smoking this weed!” Seeing him again in NYC was great he got down on his knees at one point and starting singing repeatedly “Smoke weed everyday”. Now after Black and Yellow became the number 1 song on the Billboard Top 100 and his debut album Rolling Papers is coming out on March 29 this year, there’s no stopping Wiz Khalifa’s success and Taylor Gang for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment