Quote of the Week -

Quote of the Week: “I stumbled down a hill, then I had Jill jack me off” - Tyler the Creator

Friday, March 11, 2011

My 11 Favorite Mac Miller Songs



If you don’t know who Mac Miller is then there’s something seriously wrong with you. To sum it up he’s the new hottest talent from Pittsburg, hitting it hard representing all the rap lovers and weed smokers. I came up with a list of my Top 11 favorite Mac Miller songs because today his new mixtape “Best Day Ever” drops on March 11th, and also I couldn’t decide what to make the tenth song, so I made it my top 11 favorite Mac songs. I’m sorry if you don’t 100% agree with this list it’s my opinion and I did give honorable mention to many songs that didn’t make the cut for all you haters. Mac is sick and I’ll post his new album and my favorites tonight. Yesterday I saw him live in NYC, he was amazing and it was an unbelievable concert standing in the 2nd row. After the concert I met the whole crew except for Mac, it was unbelievable. Even though I lost my wallet on the train and got fined $100 by the fucking police because me and my friends sneaked into the subway not expecting the fucking cops to be around the corner, I didn’t let my spirit down. If Mac Miller comes to your town to perform lets just say it’s a must see!

1.
Mac Miller - Kool Aid and Frozen Pizza


2.
Mac Miller - Another Night


3.
Mac Miller - Donald Trump


4.
Mac Miller - Nikes On My Feet


5.
Mac Miller - Knock Knock


6.
Mac Miller - Live Free


7.
Mac Miller - La La La


8.
Mac Miller - One of a Kind



9.
Mac Miller - The Spins



10.
Mac Miller - Outside

Mac Miller - Outside MP3 Download


11.
Mac Miller - Good Evening



12. Senior Skip Day
13. Don't Mind If I Do
14. Cruisin'
15. Castle Made of Sand
16. Traffic in the Sky
17. Cruise Control
18. Incompatible
19. Miley Cyrus
20. Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment