Quote of the Week -

Quote of the Week: “I stumbled down a hill, then I had Jill jack me off” - Tyler the Creator

Friday, March 4, 2011

Mac Miller - Donald Trump (Official Video)



Sick video by Mac Miller, this kid is hot and he’s getting huge. Knock Knock is already on itunes and won’t be long till the whole country gets the Mac Miller mentality, smoke weed, party, fuck bitches and listen to good music. Mac is awesome and I can’t wait to see him in a week on the Best Day Ever tour, it’s going to be sick hold your thumbs up and prepare the jays. Just to show his success he was chosen to be a 2011 XXL Freshman, signed to Rostrum records and in partnership with Rex Arrow Films. Best Day Ever Mac Miller’s next mix tape is going to be amazing, I thought “She Said” wasn’t a good song at all but I still have big high hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment