Quote of the Week -

Quote of the Week: “I stumbled down a hill, then I had Jill jack me off” - Tyler the Creator

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Game - Rough (ft. Yelawolf)




To download click on the hulkshare link when the song plays

The Game is back coming out with a new album the R.E.D album coming soon. I love this track it's so deep lyrically and the flow is so lay back and smooth. Both The Game and Yelawolf go strong and it doesn’t disappoint. When I first heard Yelawolf I thought he's whack in a bad way. But his fast rapping can also flow to slow songs, he makes it work and he's changing up the game, reminds be of Busta Rhymes. Yelawolf is at the top of his game getting signed to Slim Shady Records and getting to be a Freshman XXL, theirs a lot more to come from this new badass rapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment